dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

About me



Hi, I am Amanda de Laat and I welcome you to my blog.

I am 22 years old and currently living in the Netherlands. During my bachelor International Business I got the great opportunity to spend one semester abroad, a once-in-a-lifetime-experience. I decided to go to Oslo and to study at BI Norwegian School of Management. There, in Oslo,  I wrote about my experiences that had such a huge impact on me. I realized that I like to discover new cultures and to meet people from all over the world. I honestly did not know what to expect when I packed my bags on 15th August 26 months ago, but the adventure that I took has changed how I look at life and how I spend my days.  I was thrown into the deep end by going to Oslo all by myself, but now I have seen different cultures and atmospheres that other places have to offer, I know that there is a lot more to discover in the world and I am ready for that big adventure!

My time in Oslo did me realize the benefits of blogging. I was reading back my experiences and it is really funny to read what I have done. Therefore, I thought why not starting a blog? It will be awesome to read back all the crazy and great things I have done throughout my life, nowadays but also when I am an old granny, laughing about the funny and awesome things I did when I was young.

 Now, I am looking for an internship or job abroad to gain international workexperience and to do things that I have never done before, meeting again inspirational people.  Like as in the movie Yes Men, I will say yes to everything, to the wide world and experience the world as it is, amazing!
At the same time I would like to share my thoughts and perspectives on life with you and the things that I am up to.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten